2MX2 – Owen Trujillo, Juice E.T. Hugo, Lolita & DMD are here to represent the dualistic reality of two ancient empires, two histories, two languages, and four individuals that share a message of unity through their music.
Understanding the challenges that need to be overcome when facing our modern day conquistadors who take many forms (corporations, the food industry, politics, etc.) is key to changing our future.It often seems that we are bystanders to a story that repeats itself, but we are living proof that we can change our future by learning from our past 2MX2 is the second coming of our ancestors who are here to rewrite their story through Rhythm And Poetry (RAP).
2MX2's first single from their upcoming EP
The symbol is a derivative of the “Ollin” found in the center of the Aztec calendar, which depicts Tonatiuh the sun god. We chose to remove the skin on our Ollin to point out that beneath the skin and culture we are all human, and that the sun is a symbol of what humanity is capable of. As the years went on we began to learn more about the “Ollin” coming to the realization that we did not chose this symbol but rather it chose us.
Ancestors from the future.
- No one can love you like you love you! Nadie te ama como tu te amas! . . #90slatinpop #latinpoprock #latinpopo… https://t.co/r1gHFyLB6v 3 weeks ago
- It feels like the hard part about doing what's best for you is not offending others when doing what's best. Just do… https://t.co/QCqBPI1iZZ 1 month ago
- @NoahRevoy You sir are an idiot 1 month ago
- Did you know that Flo Rida got his name from his home state of Florida? He just put a space in between the word lol wow that #blewmymind 1 month ago
- @JLo Yo are a goddess! 2 months ago